Welcome to Georgia's Journey

Georgia Lily Lucas was born at home on October 6th, 2008 4:15am, in Winnipeg, Manitoba. She was diagnosed with SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy) on April 1, 2009.

On April 3rd Georgia was taken home, to be near her sisters and the rest of her family and friends. Nearly three weeks later, on April 21, 2009, she died peacefully -- in the loving arms of her mother and in the same room in which she was born.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Holiday Shopping

I know that it's still early and I have no problem admitting that I am a real procrastinator but the holidays will be here before we know it and some of you are already shopping. Being the procrastinator that I am, I haven't started but always tell myself that I'm going to. For any of you that do some or all of your shopping online please consider using ShopToEndSMA.com They have hundreds of businesses listed, including many Canadian ones, that will donate a percentage of your purchase to The Gwendolyn Strong Foundation.

It's super easy. Just go to ShopToEndSma.com and find the merchant that you were considering ordering from. From that point on you just shop like normal and feel good that you are helping to fund critical research for SMA.

Happy Shopping! I'll let you know if I actually get started before the end of November!! : )

Love to you all,

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed before being published.